iFile Apk – Features iFile Apk App on Android Devices
The feeling of downloading and installing an application when you know about the amazing feature set that you are about to experience is pretty amazing. Hence, prior to the download and installation steps, we will like to share with you the marvelous features of iFile Apk.
- The task of cutting, copying, moving and even compressing and uncompressing any file becomes effortless with the aid and assistance of iFile.
- iFile can be used comfortably on Android smartphone as well as tablets. The application is fully optimized to run on different sized screens.
- You can change the view of the folders. Either view the same as a Grid or a List.
- iFile even has plenty of cool themes and different icon styles. Preview and choose the theme which you like the most. Moreover, you can download a new theme and styles as well.
- With the aid and assistance of iFile, you can open and take backup of any application installed on your Android smartphone. Even uninstall functionality is present.
- Root explorer is present for advanced users.
- For security purposes, you can even encrypt or decrypt any file.
- Cloud support is added to the application.
- The application supports multitasking as you can open many tabs at once and conveniently work on different tasks together.
- As mentioned in the beginning, you don’t require rooting your Android phone to install this amazing file manager.
These are only some of the major features available in iFile File Manager application. To experience the true worth of iFile install the application on your Android device. Following are the download and installation steps to get this marvelous file manager up and working on your Android smartphone or tablet.
iFile Apk | Install iFile File Manager Application on Android
- First and foremost please navigate to Settings -> Security from your Android mobile and turn on the option of ‘Unknown Sources’ as we are going to download and install iFile from a third party source.
- Next, please Get the iFile Latest Apk file from here: “Download Latest iFile APK (UPDATED)“.
- Please wait for the Apk file to download and once it is successfully downloaded navigate to the download location and tap on the apk file to initiate the installation process.
- On the following window that comes up, you require tapping on ‘Install’ to continue with the installation process. This is required to give needed permissions to iFile to work at its best on your Android device.
- Now, iFile will start installing on your Android smartphone. Wait for a few minutes as it might take additional minutes for the installation process to complete.
- Once the installation is successful, you will find the icon of iFile available on the home screen of your Android device. Go ahead and tap on the iFile icon to launch the application.
Conclusion – iFile File Manager Installation on Android Without Root
So these were the simple download and installation steps for iFile Apk on your Android smartphone. In case you have any kind of doubt in your mind get the same sorted by mentioning the same in the comments section provided below. We are always happy to help you.
iFile for iOS | iFile for (iPhone & iPad) No Jailbreak
- You require to sideload iFile IPA on the iOS device using Cydia Impactor. For that please download and install Cydia Impactor on your PC from cydiaimpactor.com.
- Next, please download the latest iFile IPA from below
- Navigate to the location where Cydia Impactor is installed and tap on its executable to launch the program.
- Now connect your iOS device to your PC and wait for Cydia Impactor to detect the same.
- Once your device is successfully detected, drag and drop the iFile IPA file over Cydia Impactor.
Drag and drop downloaded iFile IPA on iPhone/iPad.
- You will be asked your Apple Developer ID credentials. If you don’t have one you can create a free one at developer.apple.com.
- Post entering the credentials you will get a warning stating that any existing certificate will get replaced or revoked. Ignore and press OK.
- Now Cydia Impactor will install iFile App on your iOS device.
- Once the installation process is successful you will be able to locate the icon of iFile on the home screen of your iOS device. Don’t launch it yet.
- Prior to launching navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles and Device Management and trust the profile of the Apple Developer ID that you had entered.
- Cool! Now you can launch iFile on iOS and do your file managing tasks.
- Please remember that the certificate that free developer ID provides to an IPA remains valid for 7 days only. Hence, after 7 days you require to reinstall the application all over again. You can use a paid developer ID which provides a certificate validity of a year.
iFile for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Mac Laptop
- For installing iFile on your Windows/MAC PC/Laptop you require installing an Android Emulator. We recommend downloading the latest BlueStacks 3 Android Emulator for the task. Simply, you can download the offline setup from its official website bluestacks.com.
- Once the setup file is downloaded tap on the same to move on with the installation of the Android emulator. Simple on-screen instructions will come in front of your PC screen to enable you to proceed with the installation.
- Once the Android Emulator is successfully downloaded please, “Download iFile APK on PC“.
- Move to the location where the iFile APK file has downloaded and right, click on the From the pop-up menu that comes up select the option Open With -> BlueStacks.
- Great! The Android Emulator will now pick up the Apk file by itself and even install the same on your Windows/MAC PC/Laptop.
iFile App Explorer on PC
Please wait for the installation process to get over. Once the installation process is done, the icon of iFile for PC will be present on the home screen of your Android Emulator. Tap on it to launch the application.
Alternative Apps to iFile File Manager on iOS(iPhone & iPad)
There are hundreds of alternative apps for iFile in the market, but you should be very careful which one to select among different apps and malware’s.
On our user’s request, we reviewed a lot of file manager apps on our iPhone XR, and finally came to a conclusion that iFile & Filza are two best file managing applications for iOS devices.
So, these were the features and the simple installation steps for iFile on Android, iOS & Windows/MAC PC/Laptop. In case you have any doubts about anything related to iFile, please let us know about the same by writing your queries in the comments section provided below. We are always happy to help you.
Thank You for reading.
iFile App on Android, iOS & PC | Features:
The two amazing features of iFile App which are hardly ever seen in the bulk of the file manager application is its fantastic compatibility and amazingly simple to understand user interface. Developers have given special consideration to these two pillars as they play a major role in determining the popularity of an application.
- The task of cutting, copying, compressing, decompressing and moving any file is pretty simple in iFile APK and you require just a few easy clicks to do the same.
- Another amazing thing about iFile on iOS is that developers have optimized the application to enable it to automatically adjust to different screen sizes. So, whatever is the screen size of your smartphone or tablet; iFile App for iOS is perfect for it.
- Folder view can be changed from the grid to list and vice versa.
- You can even take backup of any installed applications on your device through iFile App. Uninstall can be performed effortlessly as well.
- For technically advanced users root explorer is available as well.
- Now enhance the security of any file on your smartphone by encrypting it through latest iFile App on iOS.
- Multitasking becomes simple in iFile as at one time it allows you to open multiple tabs to work on.
- Moreover, iFile APK App can cater to your design needs as well as it boasts of a plenitude of cool themes and icon sets that you can apply to your device. New themes can be downloaded as well.
- Cloud support is present in the application.
Well! The list of feature is endless in case of iFile and we can go on and on. But to get the true experience you require downloading and installing iFile on your device. For that let us move on now to the installation steps of iFile on Android, iOS and Windows/MAC PC/Laptop.
Features of iFile for PC
Tools like Bluestacks is used in order to run the iFile on Windows or Mac computer. So, without further ado, let’s talk about the features of iFile App and how to install it on your Windows or Mac computer. As we said earlier, using iFile, you can perform various operations on files and folders on your mobile phone or PC. Transferring the files from one location to another is effortless with iFile, there are a couple of simple steps that you have to follow in order to done.
Here, below are some features of iFile which makes it better than its alternatives.
- There have been times when your Windows computer doesn’t support some file type. But, iFile will enable the user to open such types of files.
- When it comes to the user-interface, iFile UI is elegant because it is coded with an advanced algorithm which makes it better than its competitors.
- File transfer using iFile is easier like never before. iFile uses some advanced file sharing techniques like sending over Bluetooth, cloud, transfer file over the Wi-fi, and much more.
- When we talk about the price of iFile, it is completely free of cost. You can download this tool from their official website at free of cost without spending a single penny.
iFile on PC: Install iFile on Windows PC using Bluestacks
Step 1: Firstly, one has to visit the and downloads the latest ones. After download, install it on your computer.
Step 2: Once the download and installation process completed, launch the Bluestacks by double-clicking on its icon.
Step 3: Complete the setup process to direct into Bluestacks home screen.
Step 4: Now, open a web browser and “Download iFile Android APK File“.
Step 5: After that, one has to open a File Manager and click on iFile under the Download folder.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button to start the installation process. Once completed, go to the App drawer and open an iFile app.
Bluestacks – Installed iFile App on PC
Step 7: iFile app interface will appear on the Bluestacks windows, you can now start various file operations as per your needs.
How to Install iFile on Mac using Bluestacks?
Step 1: You can try a tool like on your Mac in order to run iFile on your Mac computer.
Step 2: Once Andy is installed on your computer, you can launch its program and search for the iFile app.
Step 3: Got the iFile App? If not, get the APK file from any trusted source Now, download and install it by clicking on the “Install” button.
Step 4: Google Play login page will appear, enter the Google account details on the given text fields.
Step 5: After login process completed, iFile will start installing on your Mac computer. Click on the iFile to start the app.
iFile App Explorer on PC
iFile App on Windows 10/8/8.1 or Windows 7/Mac PC/Laptop
After analyzing the above post, we find installing the iFile on PC (Windows & Mac) is not difficult. Hopefully, you have understood the above step by step guide. If you still have any query then, let us know in the comments below. We will try to give you the best solution to the problem.
iFile APK | Download iFile APK on Android
- As a first please navigate to Settings -> Security from your Android mobile and toggle on the option of ‘Unknown Sources.’ This is because we are going to download and install iFile APK from a third party source and without turning on this option your device won’t allow the download and installation process to commence.
- Next, please Download iFile APK from here.
- Please wait patiently for the iFile APK file to download. Once it is successfully downloaded move to the download location and click on the apk file to commence the installation process.
- On the subsequent window that comes up, please click on ‘Install’ to keep moving with the installation process. This is needed to give required permissions to iFile to function at its best levels in your Android device.
- Now, the installation process of the latest iFile APK will begin on your Android smartphone. Please patiently wait for the installation process to get over.
Browse through the iFile file Manager
Once the installation is over, you will be able to locate the icon of iFile available on the home screen of your Android device. Launch iFile APK App and start managing your files.